- #: 12966
- Price: $2.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Business
- Updated: 2011-01-13
- Current Version: 1.3
- Size: 0.30 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Edwin Lam
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
- © Edwin Lam 2010
Add to Favorite apps
With this app installed, your iPhone can serve as a remote control for the iPad apps "2Screens - Presentation Expert" or "2Screens LE" for switching among slides/tabs, moving the ‘laser pointer’, as well as enabling/suppressing…..
What's New in Version 1.3
- Add function for remote-control of the movement of the 'laser pointer' on iPad/projector screens (works with 2Screens - Presentation Expert and 2Screens LE version 1.8 or above)
- Show larger screenshot when the 'Pointer' mode is turned ON
- Support an optional feature for ‘shake-to-advance-slide’
Rated 5/5 based on 2 customer reviews.
Same as my review on the 2Screens, the 2ScrRemote app is an absolute gem for people who want to make presentation with iPad and iPhone. It is so much quicker to set up, shut down when you have limited time in customer office - yet very professional and not sacrificing functionalities.
- If possible, it would be great to have an option to turn on preview of slides in the 2ScrRemote. I understand for iPhone, it might be small but my presentations often require lots of discussion thus the need to jump to various slides while I am moving around the room.
- Option to change the size / shape of the "laser" (i.e. larger filled red dot, or just a variable-sized red circle to highlight portion of the slide, etc)
Highly recommended this app and 2Screens. Thanks Edwin!
Darren Croton write:
UPDATE: Continue to be impressed with this app. The new laser pointer feature works great! A must have complement to the main 2Screens app (which I'm also very happy with and recommend)
Am very happy with this iPhone remote plus 2 screens on the iPad to present my talks. Just used it at a conference and it worked perfectly.
One thing I'd like to see with the remote is the option for a few different button layouts.
I don't like to have to look down at my iPhone every time I want to change slides. It's very unprofessional and distracting for the audience. Give me the option to have the forward/back buttons cover the top 1/3 or the screen so that my fingers can find them naturally without having to look.
Also, remove the keypad and have it pop up only as an option. Jumping slides is only normally something you need to do in special cases (i.e. at the end of a talk when you're going back to re-show something) - it doesn't always need to be there. Perhaps you can replace it with a trackpad for the laser pointer in the bottom 2/3 of the iPhone screen? That would be nice.
Overall very happy! Highly recommended.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes
Related to «2Screens Remote» applications
2Screens LE is your good companian when conducting presentations with an iPad. Built on the advanced screen mirroring engine of '2Screens - Presentation Expert', this lite version includes… [more..]
Price: $1.99 |
Since its launch in mid 2010, '2Screens - Presentation Expert' has always been one of the best-selling iPad apps specialized for conducting presentations. Now, an iPhone version is… [more..]
Price: $2.99 |
JumiOne is an all in one platform that gives you total control of your PC. It can use resource that is on your PC and extend it to your iphone. For example - remote desktop, webcam streaming, media… [more..]
Price: free |
"Nam’s Remote seemed simple at first, but upon closer inspection, the application has the potential to be a huge one-app-fits-all program to controlling several parts of one’s computer wirelessly… [more..]
Price: $5.99 |
So your iPod/iPad/iPhone is connected directly to your home stereo system? Great! However, the problem now is that you have to get up and walk over to the family room to change the volume, start,… [more..]
Price: $3.99 |
• Remotely control your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch's iPod player from another iPad/iPhone/iPod touch, or from another computer ! • Remotely and wirelessly monitor the screen of your iPad/iPhone/iPod… [more..]
Price: $4.99 |
MAC ONLY (Intel). NOT WINDOWSREQUIRES PLUGIN FOR SPOTIFY. DOWNLOAD AT:www.spotremote.comRemote control Spotify from anywhere. Use Spot Remote to change track on your Spotify Client without having to… [more..]
Price: $2.99 |
★★★★★ SALE: Remoter v2.02 on sale for $0.99! Get it now!NOTE: This is not a LITE version, you get a FULLY working product for just $0.99 (Extras beyond VNC, like SSH and Telnet are in-app purchases)… [more..]
Price: $0.99 |
We pledge to donate 50% of our app purchase earnings towards Japan Tsunami relief funds. Every single bit helps! Ultimate wireless remote Control for Windows Media Center, Hulu Desktop, Boxee, iTunes,… [more..]
Price: $1.99 |